McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 8:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce
- WATCH: Gay Inaugural Poet's Marriage Equality Tribute Will Give You Goosebumps
- South African Mosque Welcomes Gays, Women, Christians, Muslims