McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 8:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown