McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 8:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance