McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 8:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- WATCH: A Young Seahawks Fan Finds Acceptance Through Family and Football
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People