McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 7:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Op-ed: Madonna, My Father, and a Life Outside a Tiny Island
- Pope Francis Holds Private Meeting With Transgender Man and Fiancée
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options
- Everything You Need to Know Now About Marriage Equality in Michigan