McDonald's Releases Gay Ad in France
BY Julie Bolcer
June 01 2010 8:05 AM ET
McDonald's has released a new campaign ad in France designed to let gay customers know they are welcome at the restaurants. The ad, called "Come As You Are," features a young man and his father, who does not know his son is gay.
Watch the video, which has been attracting attention in the blogosphere.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM