Sean Avery Gets Naked for Marc Jacobs
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 27 2011 4:35 PM ET
New York Rangers player Sean Avery shed his padding to advocate skin cancer prevention for designer Marc Jacobs.
Standing fully nude, Avery covers only his genitals for a T-shirt that says, "Protect Your Largest Organ," referring to the skin. The shirt is part of the Protect the Skin You're In campaign; other celebrity participants include Heidi Klum, Rufus Wainwright, and Victoria Beckham.
Jacobs released the images of Avery and others on colored T-shirts to raise money for medical research at the New York University Cancer Institute at NYU Langone Medical Center. According to its Facebook page, the fund-raising effort has already raised more than $1 million for NYU's School of Medicine's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion