LeAnn Rimes Poses for Marriage Equality Campaign
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 07 2011 3:14 PM ET
Pop singer LeAnn Rimes is the latest celebrity to stand up for LGBT equality by posing for the No H8 campaign.
This isn't the first time Rimes has stumped for equality. While performing in concert with the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles last December, Rimes admitted to being saddened by the bullying epidemic. “It's really sad when people can't be themselves,” she told the audience, before dedicating "The Rose" to LGBT teenagers.
The No H8 Campaign, launched by photographer-activist Adam Bouska and his partner, Jeff Parshley, enlists a variety of socially conscious people with their mouths duct-taped and the No H8 slogan often written on one cheek.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM