PHOTOS: Anti-Putin Protests Spread
BY Lucas Grindley
August 12 2013 5:00 AM ET
Britain puts on a Putin face.
Hundreds of ralliers gathered nearby the home of Prime Minister David Cameron, who said his country would not boycott the Olympics in Russia. "I share your deep concern about the abuse of gay people in Russia," Cameron wrote on Twitter in response to activist Stephen Fry. "However, I believe we can better challenge prejudice as we attend, rather than boycotting the Winter Olympics."
Members of Pussy Riot remain in prison but haven't backed down from even slight chances to speak out, with one member condeming Putin's government during a parole hearing.
A slogan that has crossed a few minds lately is on display.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage