LISTEN: Rush Limbaugh Admits Marriage Equality Is Inevitable
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 28 2013 3:06 PM ET
Responding to this week's Supreme Court hearings relating to marriage equality, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh admitted that same-sex marriage is destined to become a nationwide reality.
"I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide," Limbaugh conceded.
The right-wing talking head also said that opposition to marriage equality might mean "The Republican party could be looking at its ultimate demise, depending on how it deals with this. Because they do have multiple millions of voters who are Evangelical Christians, who on religious grounds alone don't support homosexual marriage, and are not going to support a political party that does."
Listen to Limbaugh's dejected tone in the video below, posted by DailyRushbo.com.
- World Two LGBT Activists Arrested in Zimbabwe 37 min 53 sec ago
- Parenting Weekly Q&A With @GayAtHomeDad 1 hour 58 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 6:01 AM
- Transgender Do New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Detainees? 5:53 AM
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM