LISTEN: Rush Limbaugh Admits Marriage Equality Is Inevitable
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 28 2013 3:06 PM ET
Responding to this week's Supreme Court hearings relating to marriage equality, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh admitted that same-sex marriage is destined to become a nationwide reality.
"I think the inertia is clearly moving in the direction that there is going to be gay marriage at some point nationwide," Limbaugh conceded.
The right-wing talking head also said that opposition to marriage equality might mean "The Republican party could be looking at its ultimate demise, depending on how it deals with this. Because they do have multiple millions of voters who are Evangelical Christians, who on religious grounds alone don't support homosexual marriage, and are not going to support a political party that does."
Listen to Limbaugh's dejected tone in the video below, posted by DailyRushbo.com.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'