PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Well, sodomy laws weren't in the Constitution.
What about the idea that any two people in love and committed to each other can have a true marriage?
So then why do you want the government to deny freedoms to certain people?
We're all for fighting STIs, but denying rights is not the way to do it.
And now for something completely different: It's great to see these counterdemonstrators.
And some more folks standing up for our side.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- Artist Spotlight: Julian Hsiung