PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Well, sodomy laws weren't in the Constitution.
What about the idea that any two people in love and committed to each other can have a true marriage?
So then why do you want the government to deny freedoms to certain people?
We're all for fighting STIs, but denying rights is not the way to do it.
And now for something completely different: It's great to see these counterdemonstrators.
And some more folks standing up for our side.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes on Rand Paul