PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Well, sodomy laws weren't in the Constitution.
What about the idea that any two people in love and committed to each other can have a true marriage?
So then why do you want the government to deny freedoms to certain people?
We're all for fighting STIs, but denying rights is not the way to do it.
And now for something completely different: It's great to see these counterdemonstrators.
And some more folks standing up for our side.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- WATCH: CIA Contractor Details Antigay Harassment by Colleagues in War Zone
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards