PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Well, sodomy laws weren't in the Constitution.
What about the idea that any two people in love and committed to each other can have a true marriage?
So then why do you want the government to deny freedoms to certain people?
We're all for fighting STIs, but denying rights is not the way to do it.
And now for something completely different: It's great to see these counterdemonstrators.
And some more folks standing up for our side.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love