PHOTOS: Stupidest Signs From NOM’s March for Marriage
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2014 1:47 PM ET
Well, sodomy laws weren't in the Constitution.
What about the idea that any two people in love and committed to each other can have a true marriage?
So then why do you want the government to deny freedoms to certain people?
We're all for fighting STIs, but denying rights is not the way to do it.
And now for something completely different: It's great to see these counterdemonstrators.
And some more folks standing up for our side.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses