Antigay Pundit Compares LGBTs to Terrorists, Anorexics, and Voldemort
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 14 2013 8:15 PM ET
David Kupelian, the managing editor of World Net Daily, published a vehemently anti-LGBT column Sunday on the conservative news site.
The op-ed, titled “Amputating Healthy Organs ‘The New Normal,’” bemoaned the influence of the “powerful LGBT lobby” and compared transgender people to terrorists and anorexics.
“If I suggested genetics or biochemical imbalances were responsible, you would laugh,” Kupelian stated, comparing transgender identity to the indoctrination of children to terrorism. “Little jihadists are created when, from an early age, they are continually indoctrinated, intimidated, degraded, rewarded, tempted, lied to, punished, threatened and praised (for reinforcement) — until their little developing minds and emotions are not their own anymore. They have a new implanted identity, very different from the one they were born with.”
He also likened the LGBT rights movement to a “burgeoning form of totalitarianism,” a “madness,” that “like Voldemort,” the evil antagonist of the Harry Potter series, the public is afraid to name or address.
“This revolutionary sexual anarchy movement, which more than any other ideology, including Marxism, Islam or atheism, has the potential of permanently corrupting our nation’s core ‘operating system’ called the family — is the one issue that almost everybody is afraid to confront,” Kupelian continued.
“There is no end to the madness, because madness has no end — it’s a black hole with no bottom,” he wrote.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM