Antigay Pundit Compares LGBTs to Terrorists, Anorexics, and Voldemort
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 14 2013 7:15 PM ET
David Kupelian, the managing editor of World Net Daily, published a vehemently anti-LGBT column Sunday on the conservative news site.
The op-ed, titled “Amputating Healthy Organs ‘The New Normal,’” bemoaned the influence of the “powerful LGBT lobby” and compared transgender people to terrorists and anorexics.
“If I suggested genetics or biochemical imbalances were responsible, you would laugh,” Kupelian stated, comparing transgender identity to the indoctrination of children to terrorism. “Little jihadists are created when, from an early age, they are continually indoctrinated, intimidated, degraded, rewarded, tempted, lied to, punished, threatened and praised (for reinforcement) — until their little developing minds and emotions are not their own anymore. They have a new implanted identity, very different from the one they were born with.”
He also likened the LGBT rights movement to a “burgeoning form of totalitarianism,” a “madness,” that “like Voldemort,” the evil antagonist of the Harry Potter series, the public is afraid to name or address.
“This revolutionary sexual anarchy movement, which more than any other ideology, including Marxism, Islam or atheism, has the potential of permanently corrupting our nation’s core ‘operating system’ called the family — is the one issue that almost everybody is afraid to confront,” Kupelian continued.
“There is no end to the madness, because madness has no end — it’s a black hole with no bottom,” he wrote.
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary December 06 2013 6:53 PM
- Women WATCH: Santana Lopez as the Best Bad Santa Ever! December 06 2013 6:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Robertson Prays for Gays 'Recruited' By Abuse December 06 2013 4:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen December 06 2013 4:07 PM