PHOTOS: Sacramento Pride Is So California
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2014 5:00 AM ET
Churches, families, and even the Girl Scouts got in on the fun at the 30th annual Sacramento Pride Festival on the Capitol Mall Saturday. The event is produced by the Sacramento LGBT Community Center. LGBT Community Center president David Heitstuman told The Sacramento Bee, “I think being in the shadows of the capitol is a really fantastic thing. We get our state and local elected officials marching alongside us.” For more information on Sacramento Pride, check out SacramentoPride.org and Facebook.com/SacramentoPride.
See photos from the event on the following pages.
Ugly ducklings turn into swan go-go boys at Pride.
Is that a flamingo on your head, or are you just happy to see us?
Empresses and their attendants.
Wave to the crowd, your highness.
Lady Liberty, visiting from New York.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'