Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
Life Lists on SuperViva:
You can track all your goals for 2012 (or the rest of your life if you're really efficient) at SuperViva.com. Designed to help you build your bucket list, SuperViva lets you not only compile your goals but share them and see what others have on their lists. Even if you don't want to start your own list, it's a lot of fun to just surf through the pages and get inspired by a site devoted to dreaming about the future.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Eric Holder: The Exit Interview