Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
Life Lists on SuperViva:
You can track all your goals for 2012 (or the rest of your life if you're really efficient) at SuperViva.com. Designed to help you build your bucket list, SuperViva lets you not only compile your goals but share them and see what others have on their lists. Even if you don't want to start your own list, it's a lot of fun to just surf through the pages and get inspired by a site devoted to dreaming about the future.
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'