Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 4:00 AM ET
Life Lists on SuperViva:
You can track all your goals for 2012 (or the rest of your life if you're really efficient) at SuperViva.com. Designed to help you build your bucket list, SuperViva lets you not only compile your goals but share them and see what others have on their lists. Even if you don't want to start your own list, it's a lot of fun to just surf through the pages and get inspired by a site devoted to dreaming about the future.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role