Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
Life Lists on SuperViva:
You can track all your goals for 2012 (or the rest of your life if you're really efficient) at SuperViva.com. Designed to help you build your bucket list, SuperViva lets you not only compile your goals but share them and see what others have on their lists. Even if you don't want to start your own list, it's a lot of fun to just surf through the pages and get inspired by a site devoted to dreaming about the future.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- In The Studio: Artists and Nude Models
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Are These the Most Antigay Governors in America?
- PHOTOS: U.S. Marine Now in Filipino Custody After Protests Over Trans Woman's Murder