Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
Life Lists on SuperViva:
You can track all your goals for 2012 (or the rest of your life if you're really efficient) at SuperViva.com. Designed to help you build your bucket list, SuperViva lets you not only compile your goals but share them and see what others have on their lists. Even if you don't want to start your own list, it's a lot of fun to just surf through the pages and get inspired by a site devoted to dreaming about the future.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits