Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
For the closet gourmand...
The colorful and lively Saguaro Palm Springs is a Dinah-affiliated hotel, so the action is all around. Created by the same crew as the gay-owned hipster haven Ace Hotel, Saguaro boasts Iron Chef Jose Garces's two restaurants on the property. Tinto and El Jefe bring the Spanish, Mexican, and French cuisines for which the James Beard Award winner is known. When not busy eating or drinking, revelers can chill by the pool under a cabana or roast marshmallows at night with a special lady in a poolside fire pit. TheSaguaro.com
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?