Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
For the closet gourmand...
The colorful and lively Saguaro Palm Springs is a Dinah-affiliated hotel, so the action is all around. Created by the same crew as the gay-owned hipster haven Ace Hotel, Saguaro boasts Iron Chef Jose Garces's two restaurants on the property. Tinto and El Jefe bring the Spanish, Mexican, and French cuisines for which the James Beard Award winner is known. When not busy eating or drinking, revelers can chill by the pool under a cabana or roast marshmallows at night with a special lady in a poolside fire pit. TheSaguaro.com
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series