Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
For the closet gourmand...
The colorful and lively Saguaro Palm Springs is a Dinah-affiliated hotel, so the action is all around. Created by the same crew as the gay-owned hipster haven Ace Hotel, Saguaro boasts Iron Chef Jose Garces's two restaurants on the property. Tinto and El Jefe bring the Spanish, Mexican, and French cuisines for which the James Beard Award winner is known. When not busy eating or drinking, revelers can chill by the pool under a cabana or roast marshmallows at night with a special lady in a poolside fire pit. TheSaguaro.com
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad