Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
For the closet gourmand...
The colorful and lively Saguaro Palm Springs is a Dinah-affiliated hotel, so the action is all around. Created by the same crew as the gay-owned hipster haven Ace Hotel, Saguaro boasts Iron Chef Jose Garces's two restaurants on the property. Tinto and El Jefe bring the Spanish, Mexican, and French cuisines for which the James Beard Award winner is known. When not busy eating or drinking, revelers can chill by the pool under a cabana or roast marshmallows at night with a special lady in a poolside fire pit. TheSaguaro.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'