Win a Day With Jane Lynch, Her Family, and Mickey
BY Nick Pachelli
January 30 2013 3:14 PM ET
Adoring Glee! actress Jane Lynch is all too easy. And now you have the chance to spend a day with the woman herself at the happiest place on earth — Lynch has donated a VIP day for six at Disneyland Park, where someone can bid to spend a day with her and her family.
Online bidding will be open through Friday, February 8, and a live auction is set to take place February 9 at the annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner put on by the Family Equality Council. The dinner honors stars in the worlds of arts, entertainment, politics, and LGBT activism who advance equality for all families.
This is the ninth year for the Family Equality Council’s premier West Coast event. Honorees for the evening include NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, and of Project 10 founder Virginia Uribe.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM