Win a Day With Jane Lynch, Her Family, and Mickey
BY Nick Pachelli
January 30 2013 3:14 PM ET
Adoring Glee! actress Jane Lynch is all too easy. And now you have the chance to spend a day with the woman herself at the happiest place on earth — Lynch has donated a VIP day for six at Disneyland Park, where someone can bid to spend a day with her and her family.
Online bidding will be open through Friday, February 8, and a live auction is set to take place February 9 at the annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner put on by the Family Equality Council. The dinner honors stars in the worlds of arts, entertainment, politics, and LGBT activism who advance equality for all families.
This is the ninth year for the Family Equality Council’s premier West Coast event. Honorees for the evening include NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, and of Project 10 founder Virginia Uribe.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong?