Win a Day With Jane Lynch, Her Family, and Mickey
BY Nick Pachelli
January 30 2013 3:14 PM ET
Adoring Glee! actress Jane Lynch is all too easy. And now you have the chance to spend a day with the woman herself at the happiest place on earth — Lynch has donated a VIP day for six at Disneyland Park, where someone can bid to spend a day with her and her family.
Online bidding will be open through Friday, February 8, and a live auction is set to take place February 9 at the annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner put on by the Family Equality Council. The dinner honors stars in the worlds of arts, entertainment, politics, and LGBT activism who advance equality for all families.
This is the ninth year for the Family Equality Council’s premier West Coast event. Honorees for the evening include NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, and of Project 10 founder Virginia Uribe.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion