Win a Day With Jane Lynch, Her Family, and Mickey
BY Nick Pachelli
January 30 2013 3:14 PM ET
Adoring Glee! actress Jane Lynch is all too easy. And now you have the chance to spend a day with the woman herself at the happiest place on earth — Lynch has donated a VIP day for six at Disneyland Park, where someone can bid to spend a day with her and her family.
Online bidding will be open through Friday, February 8, and a live auction is set to take place February 9 at the annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner put on by the Family Equality Council. The dinner honors stars in the worlds of arts, entertainment, politics, and LGBT activism who advance equality for all families.
This is the ninth year for the Family Equality Council’s premier West Coast event. Honorees for the evening include NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, and of Project 10 founder Virginia Uribe.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- Transgender High School Senior Skips Graduation Over School's Transphobic Policy
- Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Nevada Takes Another Step Toward Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process to Remain Relevant
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families 1 hour 28 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process 2 hours 13 min ago
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile 2 hours 30 min ago
- Crime Questions Over Police Response to Murder of N.Y. Gay Man Still Unanswered 2 hours 43 min ago
- Marriage Equality Nevada Takes Another Step Toward Marriage Equality 6:41 PM
- Youth Boy Scouts Vote to End Discrimination Against Gay Youth 6:22 PM
- Theater WATCH: How Billy Porter Becomes Kinky Boots Drag Diva 6:15 PM