Win a Day With Jane Lynch, Her Family, and Mickey
BY Nick Pachelli
January 30 2013 2:14 PM ET
Adoring Glee! actress Jane Lynch is all too easy. And now you have the chance to spend a day with the woman herself at the happiest place on earth — Lynch has donated a VIP day for six at Disneyland Park, where someone can bid to spend a day with her and her family.
Online bidding will be open through Friday, February 8, and a live auction is set to take place February 9 at the annual Los Angeles Awards Dinner put on by the Family Equality Council. The dinner honors stars in the worlds of arts, entertainment, politics, and LGBT activism who advance equality for all families.
This is the ninth year for the Family Equality Council’s premier West Coast event. Honorees for the evening include NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe, and of Project 10 founder Virginia Uribe.
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 5 min 20 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 53 min ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 1 hour 22 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 1 hour 28 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 2 hours 8 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 2 hours 51 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 2 hours 52 min ago