Male Student Suspended for Wearing a Skirt
BY Lucas Grindley
May 18 2012 3:29 PM ET
Boys cannot wear skirts, according to one Maryland high school that reportedly suspended a student for doing just that.
NBC4 News in Washington, D.C. reports that Calvert High School punished Warren Evans, who is bisexual, after he showed up wearing high heels, a mini skirt and a long black wig.
"I feel annoyed that they would go out of their way to make it a problem," Evans told the station, "just for me wearing a skirt."
Watch the interview with Evans below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'