Male Student Suspended for Wearing a Skirt
BY Lucas Grindley
May 18 2012 3:29 PM ET
Boys cannot wear skirts, according to one Maryland high school that reportedly suspended a student for doing just that.
NBC4 News in Washington, D.C. reports that Calvert High School punished Warren Evans, who is bisexual, after he showed up wearing high heels, a mini skirt and a long black wig.
"I feel annoyed that they would go out of their way to make it a problem," Evans told the station, "just for me wearing a skirt."
Watch the interview with Evans below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM