Male Student Suspended for Wearing a Skirt
BY Lucas Grindley
May 18 2012 3:29 PM ET
Boys cannot wear skirts, according to one Maryland high school that reportedly suspended a student for doing just that.
NBC4 News in Washington, D.C. reports that Calvert High School punished Warren Evans, who is bisexual, after he showed up wearing high heels, a mini skirt and a long black wig.
"I feel annoyed that they would go out of their way to make it a problem," Evans told the station, "just for me wearing a skirt."
Watch the interview with Evans below.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word