The Boy Scouts Want YOU -- To Weigh In
BY Michelle Garcia
January 29 2013 6:46 PM ET UPDATED: January 30 2013 11:32 AM ET
Administrators for the Boy Scouts of America want to get people's general opinion on whether the organization should accept openly gay troops and members.
The call for feedback comes as the Boy Scouts national board of directors will vote on the policy at its meeting next week. GLAAD is also urging people to spread the word on the Scouts' call for feedback through social media.
Correction: The email has been updated to correct an error. The email address to reach the BSA is firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 14 min 46 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark December 11 2013 7:01 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker December 11 2013 6:45 PM
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? December 11 2013 6:44 PM