The Boy Scouts Want YOU -- To Weigh In
BY Michelle Garcia
January 29 2013 7:46 PM ET UPDATED: January 30 2013 12:32 PM ET
Administrators for the Boy Scouts of America want to get people's general opinion on whether the organization should accept openly gay troops and members.
The call for feedback comes as the Boy Scouts national board of directors will vote on the policy at its meeting next week. GLAAD is also urging people to spread the word on the Scouts' call for feedback through social media.
Correction: The email has been updated to correct an error. The email address to reach the BSA is [email protected]. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- WATCH: 'Reporting Tonight: Thomas Roberts,' First Out Gay Man To Anchor Network News
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu