The Boy Scouts Want YOU -- To Weigh In
BY Michelle Garcia
January 29 2013 6:46 PM ET UPDATED: January 30 2013 11:32 AM ET
Administrators for the Boy Scouts of America want to get people's general opinion on whether the organization should accept openly gay troops and members.
The call for feedback comes as the Boy Scouts national board of directors will vote on the policy at its meeting next week. GLAAD is also urging people to spread the word on the Scouts' call for feedback through social media.
Correction: The email has been updated to correct an error. The email address to reach the BSA is [email protected]. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 15 min 54 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 1 hour 15 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 1 hour 21 min ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 2 hours 5 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 2 hours 5 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 2 hours 7 min ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 11:39 AM