The Boy Scouts Want YOU -- To Weigh In
BY Michelle Garcia
January 29 2013 6:46 PM ET UPDATED: January 30 2013 11:32 AM ET
Administrators for the Boy Scouts of America want to get people's general opinion on whether the organization should accept openly gay troops and members.
The call for feedback comes as the Boy Scouts national board of directors will vote on the policy at its meeting next week. GLAAD is also urging people to spread the word on the Scouts' call for feedback through social media.
Correction: The email has been updated to correct an error. The email address to reach the BSA is email@example.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 13 min 6 sec ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 1 hour 56 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 2 hours 19 min ago
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 2 hours 26 min ago
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 2 hours 37 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Right-Wing 'Documentary' Tries to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 2 hours 45 min ago
- Internet Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay 2:44 PM