The Boy Scouts Want YOU -- To Weigh In
BY Michelle Garcia
January 29 2013 7:46 PM ET UPDATED: January 30 2013 12:32 PM ET
Administrators for the Boy Scouts of America want to get people's general opinion on whether the organization should accept openly gay troops and members.
The call for feedback comes as the Boy Scouts national board of directors will vote on the policy at its meeting next week. GLAAD is also urging people to spread the word on the Scouts' call for feedback through social media.
Correction: The email has been updated to correct an error. The email address to reach the BSA is email@example.com. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2 hours 25 min ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM