9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
3. Neil Patrick Harris said so. And right-wingers are upset, accusing him of promoting a gay agenda and mocking Tim Tebow by wearing eyeblack in his promo, so watch just to spite them. The actor shrugged off the attention. He's just a fan.
Also, I must say I'm very excited for the Super Bowl. I love football - look forward to it every year. #noagenda
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) January 8, 2013
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Op-ed: Gay People Raising Kids Has Shifted From Downfall to Salvation
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media