9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
3. Neil Patrick Harris said so. And right-wingers are upset, accusing him of promoting a gay agenda and mocking Tim Tebow by wearing eyeblack in his promo, so watch just to spite them. The actor shrugged off the attention. He's just a fan.
Also, I must say I'm very excited for the Super Bowl. I love football - look forward to it every year. #noagenda
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) January 8, 2013
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana