9 Gay Reasons To Watch The Super Bowl
BY Michelle Garcia
February 01 2013 1:17 PM ET
3. Neil Patrick Harris said so. And right-wingers are upset, accusing him of promoting a gay agenda and mocking Tim Tebow by wearing eyeblack in his promo, so watch just to spite them. The actor shrugged off the attention. He's just a fan.
Also, I must say I'm very excited for the Super Bowl. I love football - look forward to it every year. #noagenda
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) January 8, 2013
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Jaden Smith on Wearing Dresses: They're Not 'Girl's Clothes,' Just 'Clothes'