11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
With Roots's Terrarium Heart Earrings
Photographer Sharon Goldberg started making jewelry featuring real plants living inside for family and friends, but when they became super popular, she turned that into her one-woman, Brooklyn-based business, With Roots. Each of these earrings (and her popular necklaces) feature a tiny terrarium with real plants. They're easy to care for (a little bit of sunlight, and they self-hydrate, water recycling within the jewelry making plants happy, she says) and stunning conversation starters for anyone who loves nature and works in a cubiclw. $55, WithRoots.com
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate