11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
With Roots's Terrarium Heart Earrings
Photographer Sharon Goldberg started making jewelry featuring real plants living inside for family and friends, but when they became super popular, she turned that into her one-woman, Brooklyn-based business, With Roots. Each of these earrings (and her popular necklaces) feature a tiny terrarium with real plants. They're easy to care for (a little bit of sunlight, and they self-hydrate, water recycling within the jewelry making plants happy, she says) and stunning conversation starters for anyone who loves nature and works in a cubiclw. $55, WithRoots.com
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay