11 Amazing Gifts for the Mother in Your Life
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 12 2012 4:00 AM ET
With Roots's Terrarium Heart Earrings
Photographer Sharon Goldberg started making jewelry featuring real plants living inside for family and friends, but when they became super popular, she turned that into her one-woman, Brooklyn-based business, With Roots. Each of these earrings (and her popular necklaces) feature a tiny terrarium with real plants. They're easy to care for (a little bit of sunlight, and they self-hydrate, water recycling within the jewelry making plants happy, she says) and stunning conversation starters for anyone who loves nature and works in a cubiclw. $55, WithRoots.com
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'