Five of the Best LGBT Graphic Novels of 2013
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
December 27 2013 6:09 AM ET
Honorable mention: Blue Is the Warmest Color, Julie March (Arsenal Pulp Press) Although not essentially new this year, 2013 did see the first English translation of the French graphic novel that inspired the acclaimed independent film. Blue Is the Warmest Color is a lesbian love story that demonstrates the long-term psychological damage of familial homophobia and ostracization on both individuals and couples.
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- 10 Mushy Moments With Brittney Griner And Glory Johnson