Five of the Best LGBT Graphic Novels of 2013
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
December 27 2013 6:09 AM ET
Honorable mention: Blue Is the Warmest Color, Julie March (Arsenal Pulp Press) Although not essentially new this year, 2013 did see the first English translation of the French graphic novel that inspired the acclaimed independent film. Blue Is the Warmest Color is a lesbian love story that demonstrates the long-term psychological damage of familial homophobia and ostracization on both individuals and couples.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview