Take a Look Back: Gay at the Prom
BY Michelle Garcia
June 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Michael Warwick, 1989: I was given the jacket by my grandfather, who bought it for a cruise in the '60s. I made my date, Sarah Harlin, buy a dress to match. What you don't see is the top hat I wore on the way to the event. And we had no idea we would match the photographer's curtain,too.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 43 min 41 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 17 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 17 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 18 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM