In the Galleries: Laurie Lipton
BY Christopher Harrity
July 12 2012 6:39 PM ET
Above: Walking the Dog, 2012
After living for decades in England, Lipton returns home and shows us what she sees. Lipton's work is almost frightening in detail and perfection, and yet all that technique serves the bigger picture.
See More of Laurie's work: Artist Spotlight: Laurie Lipton.
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- The Daily Show's Unforgettable Takedown of Andrew Shirvell
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met