In the Galleries: Laurie Lipton
BY Christopher Harrity
July 12 2012 6:39 PM ET
Above: Walking the Dog, 2012
After living for decades in England, Lipton returns home and shows us what she sees. Lipton's work is almost frightening in detail and perfection, and yet all that technique serves the bigger picture.
See More of Laurie's work: Artist Spotlight: Laurie Lipton.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star