In the Galleries: Laurie Lipton
BY Christopher Harrity
July 12 2012 6:39 PM ET
Above: Walking the Dog, 2012
After living for decades in England, Lipton returns home and shows us what she sees. Lipton's work is almost frightening in detail and perfection, and yet all that technique serves the bigger picture.
See More of Laurie's work: Artist Spotlight: Laurie Lipton.
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign