You Pick! Loathed and Loved Broadway Moments
BY Josh Hinkle
January 20 2012 3:08 PM ET
Live musicals can range from a concoction of non-stop splendor to supreme disaster that just won't stop. In either case, the experience stays with you. The Advocate wants to hear about these moments. Did you witness a Tony-winning performance from a Broadway star? Has Spiderman ever come crashing down on you?
Leave your comments below of your stand-out loved and loathed Broadway musical experiences and we will feature our favorites next week on Advocate.com.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights