You Pick! Loathed and Loved Broadway Moments
BY Josh Hinkle
January 20 2012 3:08 PM ET
Live musicals can range from a concoction of non-stop splendor to supreme disaster that just won't stop. In either case, the experience stays with you. The Advocate wants to hear about these moments. Did you witness a Tony-winning performance from a Broadway star? Has Spiderman ever come crashing down on you?
Leave your comments below of your stand-out loved and loathed Broadway musical experiences and we will feature our favorites next week on Advocate.com.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender