You Pick! Loathed and Loved Broadway Moments
BY Josh Hinkle
January 20 2012 3:08 PM ET
Live musicals can range from a concoction of non-stop splendor to supreme disaster that just won't stop. In either case, the experience stays with you. The Advocate wants to hear about these moments. Did you witness a Tony-winning performance from a Broadway star? Has Spiderman ever come crashing down on you?
Leave your comments below of your stand-out loved and loathed Broadway musical experiences and we will feature our favorites next week on Advocate.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups