New York magazine to publish Gay Power list
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 24 2001 1:00 AM ET
The New York Posts Page Six column reports that the gay-themed issue of New York magazine, which will hit newsstands this week, will include a Gay Power list of homosexual movers and shakers. Among those making the list are designers Marc Jacobs, Helmut Lang, and Matt Nye (the latter listed alongside his live-in partner, Rolling Stone and Us Weekly publisher Jann Wenner) as well as artists Jasper Johns and Ross Bleckner, architect Philip Johnson, photographer David LaChapelle, film producer Scott Rudin, writer Fran Lebowitz, and Howard Koppel, fund-raiser for Rudolph Giuliani.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend