New York magazine to publish Gay Power list
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 24 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Posts Page Six column reports that the gay-themed issue of New York magazine, which will hit newsstands this week, will include a Gay Power list of homosexual movers and shakers. Among those making the list are designers Marc Jacobs, Helmut Lang, and Matt Nye (the latter listed alongside his live-in partner, Rolling Stone and Us Weekly publisher Jann Wenner) as well as artists Jasper Johns and Ross Bleckner, architect Philip Johnson, photographer David LaChapelle, film producer Scott Rudin, writer Fran Lebowitz, and Howard Koppel, fund-raiser for Rudolph Giuliani.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View