E.G. Daily, former disco diva, rereleases new album
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2001 12:00 AM ET
Former disco singer E.G. Daily, primarily known for her back-to-back club hits Say It, Say It and Love in the Shadows in the 80s, tells TV Guide Online that her Web site (egdaily.com) got more orders than it could handle for her album Tearing Down the Walls, so she will be rereleasing it commercially this month. The rerelease will have a 2001 remix of Love in the Shadows, a song that took on a life of its own as a gay anthem during its original outing. Daily herself has no idea why the album is suddenly proving to be so popular. It got out of controlpeople in places Ive never heard of were ordering it. But my heart was in the right place [in making the album], and I think they get that.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model