GLAADs Laura Watch reports renewed activity at studio
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 24 2001 1:00 AM ET
Although Paramount Television states that its struggling advice show Dr. Laura, featuring Laura Schlessinger, had resumed production earlier this month, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation reports that activity, such as the presence of production staff and audience members, has only recently been spotted at the Canoga Park, Calif., studios where the show is taped. This is the first indication of taping activity since February 9. Industry insiders suggest that old Dr. Laura segments are simply being repackaged with the addition of new material as Paramounts way of discharging its 195-episode commitment.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'