One-shot comic to feature Buffy’s Willow and Tara
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2001 1:00 AM ET
Amber Benson, the actress who portrays the popular lesbian witch character Tara on televisions Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is teaming up with Buffy novelist Christopher Golden to do a one-shot comic book on the special relationship between Tara and Willow. ZENtertainment.com reports that the aptly named comic book, Willow and Tara, will be illustrated by Terry Moore (Strangers in Paradise). For a preview or to order, go to darkhorse.com.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'