Neve Campbell plays bisexual in Panic
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
TV Guide reports that Neve Campbell, who is playing the part of a bisexual hairdresser in the film Panic, couldnt help being reminded during the girl-girl kissing of the time she did the same thing poolside with Denise Richards in 1998s Wild Things. Then it seemed a bit racy, but, Campbell notes, after Wild Things, everyone sort of jumped on the bandwagon. But I think its good showing males and females being open about their sexuality. You shouldnt have to hide anything. The actress confesses, though, that on-screen kissing is always awkward, whether its a guy or a girl.... I try to be sensitive to the other person and make them comfortable. The hardest part is not thinking about the very large group of crew members that are standing around watching.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House