Neve Campbell plays bisexual in Panic
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 25 2001 11:00 PM ET
TV Guide reports that Neve Campbell, who is playing the part of a bisexual hairdresser in the film Panic, couldnt help being reminded during the girl-girl kissing of the time she did the same thing poolside with Denise Richards in 1998s Wild Things. Then it seemed a bit racy, but, Campbell notes, after Wild Things, everyone sort of jumped on the bandwagon. But I think its good showing males and females being open about their sexuality. You shouldnt have to hide anything. The actress confesses, though, that on-screen kissing is always awkward, whether its a guy or a girl.... I try to be sensitive to the other person and make them comfortable. The hardest part is not thinking about the very large group of crew members that are standing around watching.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'