Ellen DeGeneres single again
May 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York
Daily News is reporting that Ellen DeGeneres has
parted ways with her latest girlfriend, L.A.
Firefighters actress Alexandra Hedison. The two were
first seen together publicly last October at Lifetimes
Women Rock! Girls & Guitars breast cancer
fund-raiser in Los Angeles. Although the reasons for the
breakup are unknown, its pretty certain that this time
around it has nothing to do with the sort of media attention
that put so much pressure on the three-year pairing of
DeGeneres and Anne Heche. DeGeneres is currently waiting to
see if her pilot, Ellen Again, will be picked up by
CBS. She will also be interviewing self-help author Don
Miguel Ruiz (The Four Agreements) for Oprah
Winfreys magazine, O.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'