Ellen DeGeneres single again
May 08 2001 11:00 PM ET
The New York
Daily News is reporting that Ellen DeGeneres has
parted ways with her latest girlfriend, L.A.
Firefighters actress Alexandra Hedison. The two were
first seen together publicly last October at Lifetimes
Women Rock! Girls & Guitars breast cancer
fund-raiser in Los Angeles. Although the reasons for the
breakup are unknown, its pretty certain that this time
around it has nothing to do with the sort of media attention
that put so much pressure on the three-year pairing of
DeGeneres and Anne Heche. DeGeneres is currently waiting to
see if her pilot, Ellen Again, will be picked up by
CBS. She will also be interviewing self-help author Don
Miguel Ruiz (The Four Agreements) for Oprah
Winfreys magazine, O.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View