The Forsaken: Gayer than it meant to be?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 08 2001 11:00 PM ET
TV Guide Online points out that the horror movie The Forsaken, which stars Kerr Smith (Dawsons Creek, The Broken Hearts Club) and Brendan Fehr (Roswell), seems to have a decidedly homoerotic subtext. Smith insists that theres no gay twist in the movie, yet the female love interest, played by Izabella Miko, has hardly any lines, while Smith and Fehr apparently get lots of eye contact and say things like I heard a noise, and I was worried about you. Further eye candy is provided by Johnathon Schaech (That Thing You Do!) and Simon Rex (Jack & Jill, not to mention Young, Hard and Solo #3). Smith continues to insist, Theres nothing like that. Its not a bad thingIm just saying, that was not our intention.
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India 1 hour 10 min ago
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective 1 hour 39 min ago
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! 1 hour 44 min ago
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 2 hours 15 min ago
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 2 hours 41 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 2 hours 44 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Gay Couples to Wed Atop 2014 Rose Parade Float 3:17 PM