The Forsaken: Gayer than it meant to be?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
TV Guide Online points out that the horror movie The Forsaken, which stars Kerr Smith (Dawsons Creek, The Broken Hearts Club) and Brendan Fehr (Roswell), seems to have a decidedly homoerotic subtext. Smith insists that theres no gay twist in the movie, yet the female love interest, played by Izabella Miko, has hardly any lines, while Smith and Fehr apparently get lots of eye contact and say things like I heard a noise, and I was worried about you. Further eye candy is provided by Johnathon Schaech (That Thing You Do!) and Simon Rex (Jack & Jill, not to mention Young, Hard and Solo #3). Smith continues to insist, Theres nothing like that. Its not a bad thingIm just saying, that was not our intention.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- WATCH: Gay Vlogger Tyler Oakley Talks Education With Michelle Obama
- I'm From Driftwood Presents: 'You're Bisexual? Then Why Not Choose To Be Normal?'
- WATCH: The 'Apparently' Kid Tells Ellen His New Favorite Word