Jodie Foster says now she Cannes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jodie Foster is trying to make amends for dropping out as jury president at this years Cannes Film Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress-director, who withdrew from her jury post in order to make a film, has made an informal promise to festival president Gilles Jacob that she will serve on the jury at the earliest opportunity.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'