Jodie Foster says now she Cannes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jodie Foster is trying to make amends for dropping out as jury president at this years Cannes Film Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress-director, who withdrew from her jury post in order to make a film, has made an informal promise to festival president Gilles Jacob that she will serve on the jury at the earliest opportunity.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay