Jodie Foster says now she Cannes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jodie Foster is trying to make amends for dropping out as jury president at this years Cannes Film Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress-director, who withdrew from her jury post in order to make a film, has made an informal promise to festival president Gilles Jacob that she will serve on the jury at the earliest opportunity.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?