Jodie Foster says now she Cannes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jodie Foster is trying to make amends for dropping out as jury president at this years Cannes Film Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress-director, who withdrew from her jury post in order to make a film, has made an informal promise to festival president Gilles Jacob that she will serve on the jury at the earliest opportunity.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies