Jodie Foster says now she Cannes
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jodie Foster is trying to make amends for dropping out as jury president at this years Cannes Film Festival, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress-director, who withdrew from her jury post in order to make a film, has made an informal promise to festival president Gilles Jacob that she will serve on the jury at the earliest opportunity.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- WATCH: Gay Vlogger Tyler Oakley Talks Education With Michelle Obama
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- I'm From Driftwood Presents: 'You're Bisexual? Then Why Not Choose To Be Normal?'
- LSU Fraternity Faces Heat For Crass Michael Sam Banner