Elton Johns request to appeal denied
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online reports that gay entertainer Elton Johns request to appeal the $19.5 million claim against his former financial managers has been denied. The initial claim was dismissed last April, and Judge Andrew Ferris rejected the bid for appeal, stating that he doubted there would be any real prospect of success. Its not the end of the yellow brick road, though; the flamboyant pop star can still file a petition to Londons court of appeals.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!