Elton Johns request to appeal denied
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online reports that gay entertainer Elton Johns request to appeal the $19.5 million claim against his former financial managers has been denied. The initial claim was dismissed last April, and Judge Andrew Ferris rejected the bid for appeal, stating that he doubted there would be any real prospect of success. Its not the end of the yellow brick road, though; the flamboyant pop star can still file a petition to Londons court of appeals.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Op-ed: How Laramie Finally Made Judy Shepard Proud
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us