Elton Johns request to appeal denied
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online reports that gay entertainer Elton Johns request to appeal the $19.5 million claim against his former financial managers has been denied. The initial claim was dismissed last April, and Judge Andrew Ferris rejected the bid for appeal, stating that he doubted there would be any real prospect of success. Its not the end of the yellow brick road, though; the flamboyant pop star can still file a petition to Londons court of appeals.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'