Elton Johns request to appeal denied
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2001 11:00 PM ET
E! Online reports that gay entertainer Elton Johns request to appeal the $19.5 million claim against his former financial managers has been denied. The initial claim was dismissed last April, and Judge Andrew Ferris rejected the bid for appeal, stating that he doubted there would be any real prospect of success. Its not the end of the yellow brick road, though; the flamboyant pop star can still file a petition to Londons court of appeals.
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee