Elton Johns request to appeal denied
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online reports that gay entertainer Elton Johns request to appeal the $19.5 million claim against his former financial managers has been denied. The initial claim was dismissed last April, and Judge Andrew Ferris rejected the bid for appeal, stating that he doubted there would be any real prospect of success. Its not the end of the yellow brick road, though; the flamboyant pop star can still file a petition to Londons court of appeals.
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Why Are We Gay?
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual