Puppetry of the Penis catches Travoltas eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Puppetry of the Penis, an Australian stage production consisting of two men manipulating their genitals into all manner of amusing shapes, seemed to draw the eye of John Travolta while in the country promoting his film Swordfish, according to MSNBC.com. He said in an interview, I heard theres a play in town thats about talkative wieners. He found the concept to be broad-minded, though he admits, I just dont know if Id star in itno doubt owing to a full calendar.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Many Positive Reactions to TIm Cook's Coming-Out — and One Truly Horrid One
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- Op-ed: Why We're Still Waiting for Gay Hollywood to Talk About PrEP
- Ask a Doctor: What’s Stopping Us From Talking About PrEP?