Puppetry of the Penis catches Travoltas eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2001 11:00 PM ET
Puppetry of the Penis, an Australian stage production consisting of two men manipulating their genitals into all manner of amusing shapes, seemed to draw the eye of John Travolta while in the country promoting his film Swordfish, according to MSNBC.com. He said in an interview, I heard theres a play in town thats about talkative wieners. He found the concept to be broad-minded, though he admits, I just dont know if Id star in itno doubt owing to a full calendar.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View