Puppetry of the Penis catches Travoltas eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Puppetry of the Penis, an Australian stage production consisting of two men manipulating their genitals into all manner of amusing shapes, seemed to draw the eye of John Travolta while in the country promoting his film Swordfish, according to MSNBC.com. He said in an interview, I heard theres a play in town thats about talkative wieners. He found the concept to be broad-minded, though he admits, I just dont know if Id star in itno doubt owing to a full calendar.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence