Puppetry of the Penis catches Travoltas eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Puppetry of the Penis, an Australian stage production consisting of two men manipulating their genitals into all manner of amusing shapes, seemed to draw the eye of John Travolta while in the country promoting his film Swordfish, according to MSNBC.com. He said in an interview, I heard theres a play in town thats about talkative wieners. He found the concept to be broad-minded, though he admits, I just dont know if Id star in itno doubt owing to a full calendar.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure