Puppetry of the Penis catches Travoltas eye
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Puppetry of the Penis, an Australian stage production consisting of two men manipulating their genitals into all manner of amusing shapes, seemed to draw the eye of John Travolta while in the country promoting his film Swordfish, according to MSNBC.com. He said in an interview, I heard theres a play in town thats about talkative wieners. He found the concept to be broad-minded, though he admits, I just dont know if Id star in itno doubt owing to a full calendar.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges