Rosie continues to dance around Kelli
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2001 11:00 PM ET
In an interview with USAToday.coms Jeannie Williams, talk-show host Rosie ODonnell cites lack of privacy as one of the reasons shell move to Miami once her talk show ends next year. She finds raising her children difficult in New York, where strangers will approach her them and address them by name, forcing her to explain, Mommys on TV, she talks about you. As to the tabloid shots of her and friend Kelli Carpenter, about whom she announced, I love you! at this years Emmy awards, she will only say, I live my life, they take pictures when they do. Ive never denied or confirmed anything. Ive never felt the need to. ODonnell continued, Theyve been taking photos of me and her for many years. I dont think there will ever be some big press conference to announce anything about my private life.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'