Rosie continues to dance around Kelli
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 04 2001 12:00 AM ET
In an interview with USAToday.coms Jeannie Williams, talk-show host Rosie ODonnell cites lack of privacy as one of the reasons shell move to Miami once her talk show ends next year. She finds raising her children difficult in New York, where strangers will approach her them and address them by name, forcing her to explain, Mommys on TV, she talks about you. As to the tabloid shots of her and friend Kelli Carpenter, about whom she announced, I love you! at this years Emmy awards, she will only say, I live my life, they take pictures when they do. Ive never denied or confirmed anything. Ive never felt the need to. ODonnell continued, Theyve been taking photos of me and her for many years. I dont think there will ever be some big press conference to announce anything about my private life.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'