Gay rapper prepares for Eminem
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay rapper Caushun advises the notoriously homophobic rapper Eminem to proceed with, well, caution. Dont mess with me, Caushun tells 365Gay.com, upon hearing that Eminem was planning to dis him on his next CD. Im not going to be quiet about the situation theres going to be a response. The altercation will remain purely lyrical, Caushun says, since thats what real hip-hop is all about.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend