Gay rapper prepares for Eminem
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2001 11:00 PM ET
Gay rapper Caushun advises the notoriously homophobic rapper Eminem to proceed with, well, caution. Dont mess with me, Caushun tells 365Gay.com, upon hearing that Eminem was planning to dis him on his next CD. Im not going to be quiet about the situation theres going to be a response. The altercation will remain purely lyrical, Caushun says, since thats what real hip-hop is all about.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Op-ed: What If Stonewall Happened Now?
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role