Elton John to make guest appearance on Ally McBeal
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
Elton John will play himself and sing a song on the November 19 episode of Ally McBeal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "Ever since I was young, I've been a fan of Elton John's, and I'm thrilled to have him on the show," said the show's creator-executive producer, David E. Kelley. Interestingly, the latest video from the openly gay John features Robert Downey Jr., who appeared on Ally McBeal last season.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community