Elton John to make guest appearance on Ally McBeal
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 14 2001 11:00 PM ET
Elton John will play himself and sing a song on the November 19 episode of Ally McBeal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "Ever since I was young, I've been a fan of Elton John's, and I'm thrilled to have him on the show," said the show's creator-executive producer, David E. Kelley. Interestingly, the latest video from the openly gay John features Robert Downey Jr., who appeared on Ally McBeal last season.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Sports Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out 4 min 37 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Virginia AG Asks Court to Dismiss Marriage Ban Challenge 40 min 29 sec ago
- Health WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' 1 hour 29 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody UPDATED: 1 hour 37 min ago
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 2 hours 3 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 2 hours 48 min ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 10:18 AM