Elton John to make guest appearance on Ally McBeal
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
Elton John will play himself and sing a song on the November 19 episode of Ally McBeal, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "Ever since I was young, I've been a fan of Elton John's, and I'm thrilled to have him on the show," said the show's creator-executive producer, David E. Kelley. Interestingly, the latest video from the openly gay John features Robert Downey Jr., who appeared on Ally McBeal last season.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere