Christine Vachon considering bringing Corpus Christi to the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online's Ted Casablanca reports that out producer Christine Vachon, who was behind such brilliantly unconventional films as Happiness, Boys Don't Cry, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch, is considering bringing the controversial Corpus Christi to the screen. The play, from out writer Terrence McNally, is a contemporary retelling of the Passion play, centering around a gay Texan named Joshua.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers