Christine Vachon considering bringing Corpus Christi to the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online's Ted Casablanca reports that out producer Christine Vachon, who was behind such brilliantly unconventional films as Happiness, Boys Don't Cry, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch, is considering bringing the controversial Corpus Christi to the screen. The play, from out writer Terrence McNally, is a contemporary retelling of the Passion play, centering around a gay Texan named Joshua.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court