Christine Vachon considering bringing Corpus Christi to the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online's Ted Casablanca reports that out producer Christine Vachon, who was behind such brilliantly unconventional films as Happiness, Boys Don't Cry, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch, is considering bringing the controversial Corpus Christi to the screen. The play, from out writer Terrence McNally, is a contemporary retelling of the Passion play, centering around a gay Texan named Joshua.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion