Christine Vachon considering bringing Corpus Christi to the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
E! Online's Ted Casablanca reports that out producer Christine Vachon, who was behind such brilliantly unconventional films as Happiness, Boys Don't Cry, and Hedwig and the Angry Inch, is considering bringing the controversial Corpus Christi to the screen. The play, from out writer Terrence McNally, is a contemporary retelling of the Passion play, centering around a gay Texan named Joshua.
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Snow White and the Seven Bottoms Will Take Bite of Big Apple
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times