Frameline screens short films for National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Frameline will screen six short films from the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival to benefit its youth outreach programs on Thursday, October 11, National Coming Out Day. The program will feature Coming to Terms, Billy Turner's Secret, 4 PM, Dear Emily, The Chosen Family, and Boychick. Tickets are $8, and the program will run at 7 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. at San Francisco's Castro Theatre, Castro and Market streets. For more information visit www.frameline.org.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong