Frameline screens short films for National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 10 2001 11:00 PM ET
Frameline will screen six short films from the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival to benefit its youth outreach programs on Thursday, October 11, National Coming Out Day. The program will feature Coming to Terms, Billy Turner's Secret, 4 PM, Dear Emily, The Chosen Family, and Boychick. Tickets are $8, and the program will run at 7 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. at San Francisco's Castro Theatre, Castro and Market streets. For more information visit www.frameline.org.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View