Frameline screens short films for National Coming Out Day
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Frameline will screen six short films from the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival to benefit its youth outreach programs on Thursday, October 11, National Coming Out Day. The program will feature Coming to Terms, Billy Turner's Secret, 4 PM, Dear Emily, The Chosen Family, and Boychick. Tickets are $8, and the program will run at 7 p.m. and 9:20 p.m. at San Francisco's Castro Theatre, Castro and Market streets. For more information visit www.frameline.org.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'