John R has world premiere in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
John R, Frank Anthony Polito's coming-out story about two best friends in the Detroit suburbs in the 1980s, will have its world premiere at New York's Kraine Theater, 85 E. Fourth St., below the KGB Bar. For reservations call (212) 591-1860.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media