John R has world premiere in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
John R, Frank Anthony Polito's coming-out story about two best friends in the Detroit suburbs in the 1980s, will have its world premiere at New York's Kraine Theater, 85 E. Fourth St., below the KGB Bar. For reservations call (212) 591-1860.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women