John R has world premiere in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
John R, Frank Anthony Polito's coming-out story about two best friends in the Detroit suburbs in the 1980s, will have its world premiere at New York's Kraine Theater, 85 E. Fourth St., below the KGB Bar. For reservations call (212) 591-1860.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer