Almodóvar signs distributor for his next film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 11:00 PM ET
Although Pedro Almodóvar's next film, Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), has not yet been completed, the out Spanish filmmaker has sold the North American rights to the film to Sony Pictures Classics, according to indieWIRE.com. SPC previously distributed Almodóvar's The Flower of My Secret and the Oscar-winning All About My Mother. In a statement, the new film was described as "a story about the friendship of two men, about loneliness and the long convalescence of the wounds provoked by passion."
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary