Almodóvar signs distributor for his next film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Although Pedro Almodóvar's next film, Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), has not yet been completed, the out Spanish filmmaker has sold the North American rights to the film to Sony Pictures Classics, according to indieWIRE.com. SPC previously distributed Almodóvar's The Flower of My Secret and the Oscar-winning All About My Mother. In a statement, the new film was described as "a story about the friendship of two men, about loneliness and the long convalescence of the wounds provoked by passion."
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room