Almodóvar signs distributor for his next film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 11:00 PM ET
Although Pedro Almodóvar's next film, Hable con Ella (Talk to Her), has not yet been completed, the out Spanish filmmaker has sold the North American rights to the film to Sony Pictures Classics, according to indieWIRE.com. SPC previously distributed Almodóvar's The Flower of My Secret and the Oscar-winning All About My Mother. In a statement, the new film was described as "a story about the friendship of two men, about loneliness and the long convalescence of the wounds provoked by passion."
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody
- Sports Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out 6 min 44 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Virginia AG Asks Court to Dismiss Marriage Ban Challenge 42 min 36 sec ago
- Health WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' 1 hour 31 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody UPDATED: 1 hour 39 min ago
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 2 hours 5 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 2 hours 50 min ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 10:18 AM