Gala performance of The Sum of Us to raise funds for Red Cross
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Angeles's Zephyr Theater will host a gala opening night of their new production of The Sum of Us, with proceeds benefiting the Red Cross New York Disaster Fund. The play is set in Australia and centers around a widower and his gay son, both of whom are in search of love and sex with the perfect mates. The event takes place Saturday, October 20, at the Zephyr, 7456 Melrose Ave. For more information, visit www.thesumofus.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives