Gala performance of The Sum of Us to raise funds for Red Cross
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Angeles's Zephyr Theater will host a gala opening night of their new production of The Sum of Us, with proceeds benefiting the Red Cross New York Disaster Fund. The play is set in Australia and centers around a widower and his gay son, both of whom are in search of love and sex with the perfect mates. The event takes place Saturday, October 20, at the Zephyr, 7456 Melrose Ave. For more information, visit www.thesumofus.com.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy