Gala performance of The Sum of Us to raise funds for Red Cross
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Angeles's Zephyr Theater will host a gala opening night of their new production of The Sum of Us, with proceeds benefiting the Red Cross New York Disaster Fund. The play is set in Australia and centers around a widower and his gay son, both of whom are in search of love and sex with the perfect mates. The event takes place Saturday, October 20, at the Zephyr, 7456 Melrose Ave. For more information, visit www.thesumofus.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'