Gala performance of The Sum of Us to raise funds for Red Cross
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Los Angeles's Zephyr Theater will host a gala opening night of their new production of The Sum of Us, with proceeds benefiting the Red Cross New York Disaster Fund. The play is set in Australia and centers around a widower and his gay son, both of whom are in search of love and sex with the perfect mates. The event takes place Saturday, October 20, at the Zephyr, 7456 Melrose Ave. For more information, visit www.thesumofus.com.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox