Anne Heche project gets thumbs-down from networks
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 24 2001 12:00 AM ET
Anne Heche gets to keep the $1 million that Warner Bros. Television paid her to star in a new sitcom, but it appears that the show itself may never get produced. USA Today reports that all of the networks have passed on the show and that "the project appears to be dead."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word