Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center to offer "Great Dish"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Several of the Los Angeles area's hottest female chefs--including Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (the Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center)--will cook up "Great Dish" to benefit women's services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Advance tickets can be purchased for the event, which takes place Monday, November 12, at Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, by calling (323) 860-5832.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View