Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center to offer "Great Dish"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Several of the Los Angeles area's hottest female chefs--including Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (the Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center)--will cook up "Great Dish" to benefit women's services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Advance tickets can be purchased for the event, which takes place Monday, November 12, at Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, by calling (323) 860-5832.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- 'The Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper Comes Out as Gay
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 12 min 43 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 4 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 11 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 1 hour 52 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 49 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM