Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center to offer "Great Dish"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
Several of the Los Angeles area's hottest female chefs--including Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (the Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center)--will cook up "Great Dish" to benefit women's services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Advance tickets can be purchased for the event, which takes place Monday, November 12, at Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, by calling (323) 860-5832.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 22 min 37 sec ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 2 hours 26 min ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM