Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center to offer "Great Dish"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
Several of the Los Angeles area's hottest female chefs--including Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (the Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center)--will cook up "Great Dish" to benefit women's services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Advance tickets can be purchased for the event, which takes place Monday, November 12, at Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, by calling (323) 860-5832.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series