Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center to offer "Great Dish"
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
Several of the Los Angeles area's hottest female chefs--including Susan Feniger (Border Grill), Shari Robbins (James' Beach), Allyson Thurber (the Lobster), Brooke Williamson (Zax), Gisele Perez (Small Pleasures), Abbey Chilton (Alligator Pear), and Terri Buzzard (Bon Appetit at the Getty Center)--will cook up "Great Dish" to benefit women's services at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center. Advance tickets can be purchased for the event, which takes place Monday, November 12, at Ultra Suede Lounge, 661 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, by calling (323) 860-5832.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM