West Hollywood's La Bohème restaurant hosts a week of fund-raising dinners
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
The La Bohème restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif., will celebrate its 10th anniversary with "Dinners With a Cause," a series of six nightly dinners, with a portion of each evening's proceeds benefiting a local charity. The event kicks off Sunday, November 4, with Bienestar as the beneficiary. Other dinners will benefit the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (November 5), the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (November 6), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (November 7), Project Angel Food (November 8), and the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (November 9). La Bohème is located at 8400 Santa Monica Blvd.; for reservations call (323) 848-2360.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- You Think You’re Worried?
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM