West Hollywood's La Bohème restaurant hosts a week of fund-raising dinners
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
The La Bohème restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif., will celebrate its 10th anniversary with "Dinners With a Cause," a series of six nightly dinners, with a portion of each evening's proceeds benefiting a local charity. The event kicks off Sunday, November 4, with Bienestar as the beneficiary. Other dinners will benefit the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (November 5), the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (November 6), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (November 7), Project Angel Food (November 8), and the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (November 9). La Bohème is located at 8400 Santa Monica Blvd.; for reservations call (323) 848-2360.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6