West Hollywood's La Bohème restaurant hosts a week of fund-raising dinners
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
The La Bohème restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif., will celebrate its 10th anniversary with "Dinners With a Cause," a series of six nightly dinners, with a portion of each evening's proceeds benefiting a local charity. The event kicks off Sunday, November 4, with Bienestar as the beneficiary. Other dinners will benefit the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (November 5), the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (November 6), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (November 7), Project Angel Food (November 8), and the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (November 9). La Bohème is located at 8400 Santa Monica Blvd.; for reservations call (323) 848-2360.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument