West Hollywood's La Bohème restaurant hosts a week of fund-raising dinners
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 1:00 AM ET
The La Bohème restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif., will celebrate its 10th anniversary with "Dinners With a Cause," a series of six nightly dinners, with a portion of each evening's proceeds benefiting a local charity. The event kicks off Sunday, November 4, with Bienestar as the beneficiary. Other dinners will benefit the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (November 5), the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (November 6), the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (November 7), Project Angel Food (November 8), and the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (November 9). La Bohème is located at 8400 Santa Monica Blvd.; for reservations call (323) 848-2360.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'