Strand releases World and Time Enough on DVD
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Winner of the Audience Award at the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival, Strand Releasing's World and Time Enough makes its DVD debut on Tuesday, November 6. The film is a bittersweet romantic comedy about two men who discover that all of life's dilemmas cannot keep them from avoiding the fact that they are a happy couple. The DVD edition of the film will feature commentary by filmmaker Eric Mueller. For more information, visit www.strandreleasing.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure