Strand releases World and Time Enough on DVD
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Winner of the Audience Award at the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival, Strand Releasing's World and Time Enough makes its DVD debut on Tuesday, November 6. The film is a bittersweet romantic comedy about two men who discover that all of life's dilemmas cannot keep them from avoiding the fact that they are a happy couple. The DVD edition of the film will feature commentary by filmmaker Eric Mueller. For more information, visit www.strandreleasing.com.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?