Gross Indecency makes its Orange County debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Moises Kaufman's Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde will be presented at the Bronwyn Dodson Theatre at Fullerton College on Wednesday, November 14, through Sunday, November 18. The play chronicles the arrest, judgment, and sentencing of Oscar Wilde, the most celebrated and notorious playwright and wit of Victorian England. Gross Indecency recreates the trials while sending modern historians and journalists back and forth in time to comment on Wilde and his contemporaries and to raise issues of sexuality, censorship, and the role of the artist in society. The theater is located at 321 E. Chapman Ave. in Fullerton, Calif. For tickets, call (714) 992-7433.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun