Gross Indecency makes its Orange County debut
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
Moises Kaufman's Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde will be presented at the Bronwyn Dodson Theatre at Fullerton College on Wednesday, November 14, through Sunday, November 18. The play chronicles the arrest, judgment, and sentencing of Oscar Wilde, the most celebrated and notorious playwright and wit of Victorian England. Gross Indecency recreates the trials while sending modern historians and journalists back and forth in time to comment on Wilde and his contemporaries and to raise issues of sexuality, censorship, and the role of the artist in society. The theater is located at 321 E. Chapman Ave. in Fullerton, Calif. For tickets, call (714) 992-7433.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model