Invisible Monsters headed for the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that director Jessy Peyronel and his Bounder production company have optioned Invisible Monsters, a novel by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club). Written before Fight Club but published three years later, Invisible Monsters deals with a disfigured fashion model and a pre-op transsexual on a road trip of revenge and recovery. Peyronel plans to write the screen adaptation himself.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas