Invisible Monsters headed for the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that director Jessy Peyronel and his Bounder production company have optioned Invisible Monsters, a novel by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club). Written before Fight Club but published three years later, Invisible Monsters deals with a disfigured fashion model and a pre-op transsexual on a road trip of revenge and recovery. Peyronel plans to write the screen adaptation himself.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend