Invisible Monsters headed for the screen
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 17 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that director Jessy Peyronel and his Bounder production company have optioned Invisible Monsters, a novel by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club). Written before Fight Club but published three years later, Invisible Monsters deals with a disfigured fashion model and a pre-op transsexual on a road trip of revenge and recovery. Peyronel plans to write the screen adaptation himself.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More More Racist Than Antigay?
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star