Albert Brooks joins Andrew Fleming's In-Laws remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Albert Brooks will appear opposite Michael Douglas in Till Death Do Us Part, a remake of the 1979 comedy The In-Laws, to be directed by out filmmaker Andrew Fleming (Dick, Threesome). The Warner Bros. comedy is scheduled to begin shooting in June in Toronto and Chicago. Brooks will play a New York podiatrist whose daughter is marrying the son of a CIA agent (Douglas).
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People