Albert Brooks joins Andrew Fleming's In-Laws remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Albert Brooks will appear opposite Michael Douglas in Till Death Do Us Part, a remake of the 1979 comedy The In-Laws, to be directed by out filmmaker Andrew Fleming (Dick, Threesome). The Warner Bros. comedy is scheduled to begin shooting in June in Toronto and Chicago. Brooks will play a New York podiatrist whose daughter is marrying the son of a CIA agent (Douglas).
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana