Albert Brooks joins Andrew Fleming's In-Laws remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Albert Brooks will appear opposite Michael Douglas in Till Death Do Us Part, a remake of the 1979 comedy The In-Laws, to be directed by out filmmaker Andrew Fleming (Dick, Threesome). The Warner Bros. comedy is scheduled to begin shooting in June in Toronto and Chicago. Brooks will play a New York podiatrist whose daughter is marrying the son of a CIA agent (Douglas).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Students Silence Antigay Preacher With Song of Love