Albert Brooks joins Andrew Fleming's In-Laws remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Albert Brooks will appear opposite Michael Douglas in Till Death Do Us Part, a remake of the 1979 comedy The In-Laws, to be directed by out filmmaker Andrew Fleming (Dick, Threesome). The Warner Bros. comedy is scheduled to begin shooting in June in Toronto and Chicago. Brooks will play a New York podiatrist whose daughter is marrying the son of a CIA agent (Douglas).
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win