Albert Brooks joins Andrew Fleming's In-Laws remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Albert Brooks will appear opposite Michael Douglas in Till Death Do Us Part, a remake of the 1979 comedy The In-Laws, to be directed by out filmmaker Andrew Fleming (Dick, Threesome). The Warner Bros. comedy is scheduled to begin shooting in June in Toronto and Chicago. Brooks will play a New York podiatrist whose daughter is marrying the son of a CIA agent (Douglas).
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer