Notorious C.H.O. gets distributor, festival date
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 24 2002 12:00 AM ET
Notorious C.H.O., the latest concert film from comedian Margaret Cho--who has said she prefers the label "slutty" to "bisexual"--will be making its way into theaters across the country this summer. The Hollywood Reporter notes that Wellspring Media has acquired worldwide rights to the film, a 90-minute stand-up routine shot in Seattle during Cho's recent 37-city North American tour.
The film is set to debut theatrically in Los Angeles on June 28 and in New York on July 3 before rolling out nationwide, but New Yorkers who want a sneak peek can catch the film on June 6, where it will be the opening night feature of the 14th annual New York Lesbian and Gay Film Festival. The festival has also announced that its closing night film will be Stanley Kwan's acclaimed Lan Yu.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 2 hours 48 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 5:05 AM
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM