Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 09 2002 11:00 PM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? 57 min 52 sec ago
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers 1 hour 35 min ago
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts 2 hours 50 min ago
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 5:00 AM
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM