Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 9 min 21 sec ago
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 11 min 31 sec ago
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 38 min 16 sec ago
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 1 hour 9 min ago
- Entertainment News Should Brazil Legalize 'Conversion' Therapy? 3:42 PM
- World News Liberal Australian MP Crosses Aisle In Support of LGBT Nondiscrimination 3:30 PM
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 3:18 PM