Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: What Aging With HIV Can Look Like