Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers