Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 09 2002 11:00 PM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Op-ed: How Tom Saved Finland