Boy George's gaydar set off by Eminem, Robbie Williams
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2002 12:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six reports that the always-provocative Boy George speculates about the sexuality of two of pop's biggest stars in a new interview. George tells Australian gay magazine DNA that he thinks rapper Eminem is "far too pretty" to be straight, and that "any man who cares that much about his looks has to be queer. I'd fuck him just to hurt him."
Regarding British pop sensation Robbie Williams, who remains coy about his sexuality while dating a bevy of beautiful famous women, George notes, "There's a slither of George Michael about him as far as I'm concerned."
- Television First Look: OITNB Season 2 20 min 15 sec ago
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 50 min 28 sec ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 53 min 2 sec ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 59 min 15 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 1 hour 18 min ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 1 hour 22 min ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 1 hour 22 min ago