Christine Vachon's production company to set up shop at Warner Bros.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 05 2002 11:00 PM ET
Variety reports that legendary lesbian producer Christine Vachon (Boys Don't Cry, Velvet Goldmine, One Hour Photo) will be hitching her production company to Hollywood giant Warner Bros. Killer Films--owned by Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Katie Roumel--has struck a one-year, first-look deal with the studio, which means the company will have the option to shop its low- and middle-budget projects to other studios if Warner Bros. passes.
Forthcoming films from Killer include Tim Blake Nelson's The Grey Zone and Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked
- Mormon Missionary Positions