Christine Vachon's production company to set up shop at Warner Bros.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that legendary lesbian producer Christine Vachon (Boys Don't Cry, Velvet Goldmine, One Hour Photo) will be hitching her production company to Hollywood giant Warner Bros. Killer Films--owned by Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Katie Roumel--has struck a one-year, first-look deal with the studio, which means the company will have the option to shop its low- and middle-budget projects to other studios if Warner Bros. passes.
Forthcoming films from Killer include Tim Blake Nelson's The Grey Zone and Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment