Christine Vachon's production company to set up shop at Warner Bros.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that legendary lesbian producer Christine Vachon (Boys Don't Cry, Velvet Goldmine, One Hour Photo) will be hitching her production company to Hollywood giant Warner Bros. Killer Films--owned by Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Katie Roumel--has struck a one-year, first-look deal with the studio, which means the company will have the option to shop its low- and middle-budget projects to other studios if Warner Bros. passes.
Forthcoming films from Killer include Tim Blake Nelson's The Grey Zone and Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win