Christine Vachon's production company to set up shop at Warner Bros.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that legendary lesbian producer Christine Vachon (Boys Don't Cry, Velvet Goldmine, One Hour Photo) will be hitching her production company to Hollywood giant Warner Bros. Killer Films--owned by Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Katie Roumel--has struck a one-year, first-look deal with the studio, which means the company will have the option to shop its low- and middle-budget projects to other studios if Warner Bros. passes.
Forthcoming films from Killer include Tim Blake Nelson's The Grey Zone and Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- WATCH: Did a Texas Chef Refuse to Cater This Couple's Wedding?
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry