Christine Vachon's production company to set up shop at Warner Bros.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that legendary lesbian producer Christine Vachon (Boys Don't Cry, Velvet Goldmine, One Hour Photo) will be hitching her production company to Hollywood giant Warner Bros. Killer Films--owned by Vachon, Pam Koffler, and Katie Roumel--has struck a one-year, first-look deal with the studio, which means the company will have the option to shop its low- and middle-budget projects to other studios if Warner Bros. passes.
Forthcoming films from Killer include Tim Blake Nelson's The Grey Zone and Todd Haynes's Far From Heaven.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over