Jessica Stein director goes Blonde
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 11 2002 12:00 AM ET
Charles Herman-Wurmfeld, the out director who had a sleeper hit with his first feature, Kissing Jessica Stein, will direct Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde. According to The Hollywood Reporter, a November start is planned for the MGM-produced, Kate Kondell-written sequel, which sends Witherspoon's character, Elle Woods--a Beverly Hills sorority girl turned Harvard Law School graduate--to Washington. When Elle hits the Beltway, expect the faux fur to fly.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'