Jessica Stein director goes Blonde
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2002 11:00 PM ET
Charles Herman-Wurmfeld, the out director who had a sleeper hit with his first feature, Kissing Jessica Stein, will direct Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde. According to The Hollywood Reporter, a November start is planned for the MGM-produced, Kate Kondell-written sequel, which sends Witherspoon's character, Elle Woods--a Beverly Hills sorority girl turned Harvard Law School graduate--to Washington. When Elle hits the Beltway, expect the faux fur to fly.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View