Newmarket Films acquires latest from Lukas Moodysson
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Freshly hatched independent distributor Newmarket Films has acquired U.S. rights to Lilja 4-Ever, the latest film from director Lukas Moodysson, reports indieWIRE.com. Moodysson's previous features include the lesbian coming-of-age romance Show Me Love (Fucking Åmal) and the gay-inclusive commune comedy Together. Lilja tells the story of a Russian teenager who is left to live with an aunt after her mother moves to America.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post