Greg Berlanti's Everwood a ratings winner for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2002 11:00 PM ET
The pairing of 7th Heaven and the new series Everwood--the latter from out creator Greg Berlanti (The Broken Hearts Club)--gave the WB network its largest-ever Monday audience, according to The Hollywood Reporter. An estimated 8.2 million viewers tuned in for Heaven's season premiere and the first-ever airing of Everwood, a family drama starring Treat Williams.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View