Greg Berlanti's Everwood a ratings winner for the WB
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
The pairing of 7th Heaven and the new series Everwood--the latter from out creator Greg Berlanti (The Broken Hearts Club)--gave the WB network its largest-ever Monday audience, according to The Hollywood Reporter. An estimated 8.2 million viewers tuned in for Heaven's season premiere and the first-ever airing of Everwood, a family drama starring Treat Williams.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene